Configuration issue

Aggelos Kanarelis Aggelos.Kanarelis at artsalliancemedia.com
Mon Nov 27 13:42:47 UTC 2017

I don't think this is working

nslookup facebook.com unboundIP
Server:  UnKnown
Address:  unbound IP

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    facebook.com
Addresses:  2a03:2880:f101:83:face:b00c:0:25de
          31.13.76.68

I run an unbound-control reload before to read the config file again and flush the cache.

What if I create a wildcard forward zone and send it to something like i.am.not.resolving.this.net?

Aggelos Kanarelis
Systems Engineer

Arts Alliance Media Ltd
T:  +44 (0)20 7751 7525 / M: +44 (0) 7809427708
Aggelos.kanarelis at artsalliancemedia.com
www.artsalliancemedia.com

Landmark House
Hammersmith Bridge Road
London W6 9EJ

Follow us on  Twitter / Facebook / LinkedIn