Have caching mode send authoritative replies

Brad Bendy brad.bendy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 05:29:14 UTC 2016

Did some more reading and realized forward-zone will never send a AA
response, which makes sense.

Ive placed a zone in the stub-zone and set the "stub-addr" to forward
to the auth server. The logs show the response received by the cache
Unbound instance does indeed have the AA flag set, but Unbound does
not send the AA flag on the return the requesting client. From all the
docs ive read the stub-zone: should fix that, but im not showing that.

Any ideas?

Thanks