Set unbound to resolve a specific name to the destination IP of the request?

Sebastian Nielsen sebastian at sebbe.eu
Mon Feb 15 10:41:21 UTC 2016

I have a Unbound resolver active in my network.

This unbound resolver, does listen on 4 IPs, LAN=192.168.1.1,
WIRELESS=192.168.3.1 and 2 more IPs.

Now I want to assign a name to the unbound server itself, lets say
"unbound.example.org", so "unbound.example.org" resolves to the destination
IP of the request packet, so when someone on LAN request
"unbound.example.org", it should reply 192.168.1.1 , and if someone on
WIRELESS makes a request for "unbound.example.org", it should reply
192.168.3.1.

So the adress "unbound.example.org" becomes the adress to the resolver
itself, regardless of where you belong in the network in question.

How can this be configured?