Unbound 1.6.0rc1 prerelease

Spike spike at drba.org
Thu Dec 15 19:18:32 UTC 2016

Brilliant, thank you Wouter for your insight, this is enough to get us off
of the python module at least on half of our instances. I've clearly still
much to learn about unbound and how to leverage its power.

For some other cases however in the python script I'm using simple regexps
and I'm wondering if there is any way to use wildcards in the local-zone
string. So, following from your example, could I do something like:

local-zone: "domain.tld" static
local-zone: "www*.domain.tld" transparent

so that nothing resolves except www1.domain.tld, www2.domain.tld etc.

thanks,

Spike