[Unbound-users] How to config whitelist for EDNS client subnetin unbound

余坤 yukun2005 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 05:37:13 UTC 2015

Looks like it's not easy to reach a rough consensus about this issue right
now. I've decided to wait until the draft becomes rfc and to evaluate
whether to add this functionality to our DNS server at that time.
The discussion helps me understand this issue much further than I expected.
Thank you guys.

On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 7:01 PM, Yuri Schaeffer <yuri at nlnetlabs.nl> wrote:

--
Kun YU
Ph.D. Candidate, Department of Electronic Engineering, Tsinghua University,