[Unbound-users] Unbound Log Verbosity

unbound at fongaboo.com unbound at fongaboo.com
Mon Feb 9 03:34:13 UTC 2015

I raised verbosity to 5 and reloaded. Confirmed:

| /etc/unbound # unbound-control status
| version: 1.4.20
| verbosity: 5
| threads: 4
| modules: 2 [ validator iterator ]
| uptime: 600 seconds
| unbound (pid 66544) is running...

Shouldn't I be able to see individual queries?

  shot through the heart              ooh baby do you know what that's worth
  and you're to blame                         ooh heaven is a place on earth
  darling you give love                  they say in heaven love comes first
  a bad name                              we'll make heaven a place on earth
  ORBITAL                                                     "Halcyon Live"