[Unbound-users] Unbound not resolving after ISC.org attack

Dominick Rivard drivard at datavalet.com
Thu Mar 14 20:10:12 UTC 2013

Hi Wouter,

Thanks for your answer, I will be honest we haven't checked the firewall at
that moment to look if we were denying ourselves.
Another info I can tell is that the servers resources were in no point
overloaded, we balance the port 53 to many servers and they were all fine.

14:09:07 up 147 days,  3:47,  2 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.01, 0.00 that
almost like this on each server.
That day the ram was used at about 60% and cpu at 20%.

How much space do you think I need to activate the verbosity 2 for let say a
week? I get between 15 and 20 million requests a day.

Best regards.
Dominick