[Unbound-users] Memory Usage

Paul Taylor PaulTaylor at winn-dixie.com
Wed Mar 21 20:35:55 UTC 2012

Hi,

                A few weeks ago, we put Unbound in as a caching internal
DNS server and we started graphing stats in Cacti within the next couple
of days.   Over the last two weeks, it appears that the memory usage is
creeping up for these metrics:

Metric                                                   Min
Max
RRset cache memory                     6.9 M                     56.38 M
Messages cache memory             6.0 M                     59.79 M
Validator memory key cache      703.35 K               5.51 M

All of these have moved up  little just about every day.

Thanks,
Paul