[Unbound-users] Unbound x Bind - Round robin DNS

Leandro Anjos Moura lamoura at bsd.com.br
Sat Dec 15 14:59:18 UTC 2012

I agree that the private network is an important factor but these are
networks of example, and wanted to illustrate that I'm using separate
networks setup round robin.

When I consult dig through the respotas are alternate, but when I use
nc, telnet or python to test the response does not always work as it
should.

Today I tested with Centos 6 and ran the query in Umbound and Bind,
can be a problem with libresolv or libc?

The Centos 5.4 does not work on Unbound, noting that the tests were
the same in both operating systems using (telnet nc.. Python. Dig and
internal application developed internally)