[Unbound-users] Unbound and Bind Views

Hayward, Bruce Bruce.Hayward at mtsallstream.com
Wed Oct 27 20:43:03 UTC 2010

What I have:

#        interface: 192.0.2.154 at 5003

        # interface: 2001:DB8::5

        interface: 142.161.130.152 at 49152

        interface: 142.161.130.131 at 49152

#       interface: 142.161.2.131

        interface: 127.0.0.1 at 53

        interface: 127.0.0.1 at 49152

        # enable this feature to copy the source address of queries to
reply.

        # Socket options are not supported on all platforms.
experimental.

        interface-automatic: yes

        # port to answer queries from

#       port: 53

What I see:

[root at wnpgmb02hbv-ns09 etc]# netstat -na |grep 49152

[root at wnpgmb02hbv-ns09 etc]#

sigh

8o)

Bruce

Bruce Hayward, MTS Allstream Inc., (p) 204-958-1983 (e)
bruce.hayward at mtsallstream.com <mailto:bruce.hayward at mtsallstream.com>