[Unbound-users] Problems with 100% CPU load of unbound

Thu Jul 22 13:13:50 UTC 2010

Hi Sebastian,

In 1.4.5 a bug was fixed where a long loop could be entered, now cycle
detection has a loop-counter and maximum search amount.

An upgrade to 1.4.5 (or 1.4.6rc1) may solve the issue.  If not please
let me know.