[Unbound-users] also non-recursive support (snoop) by default?

Ondřej Surý ondrej at sury.org
Thu Feb 4 13:24:00 UTC 2010

Gábor,

Unbound implements non-recursive queries. Try:

$ dig +norec localhost @<your_ip>

It refuses to answer with data from cache e.g. for which he is not
authoritative (all domains expect localhost, reverse 127.0.0.1 and
::1, and the AS112 zones, and those defined by you in local-data
statement).

Ondrej

Ondřej Surý <ondrej at sury.org>
http://blog.rfc1925.org/