[Unbound-users] Troubles with using Round-Robin balancing.

Pavel wishmaster at wishmaster.su
Sun Apr 18 22:35:01 UTC 2010

Hi All!

I'm at the point of changing the existing and working djbdns to unbound.
This is due to an unsupporting DNSSEC by djbdns.
But unfortunately I've found that round-robin balancing don't really
works via unbound. It receives first reply from primary server,
puts it in the cache and then returns it always until the TTL is expired.

So, I think that it's a good idea to implement an availability of
'no-cache' option which will affect to defined zone.

There are enough of situations when some zone shouldn't be cached.

Thanks!

 Pavel                          mailto:wishmaster at wishmaster.su