[Unbound-users] unbound occasionally does not answer

Fri Sep 25 09:23:21 UTC 2009

Hi Aaron,

After offlist talk with Attila, we found the issue.  The UDP receive
buffer size was insufficient.  In svn trunk there is a new option,
so-rcvbuf: 4m and that fixes it.

Most smaller installations won't need it, and for larger installations
if netstat -su shows rcv buffer trouble, it can alleviate that.  The
default setting is still to use the operating system defaults.