[Unbound-users] Is there any memory leak in unbound?

Tao Ma matao_reg at yahoo.com.cn
Fri Sep 11 08:06:19 UTC 2009

What's more,I found that the memory occupied by unbound would not be freed when all requets finished,that means,unbound only consume memory but never free them.
What does unbound hold the memory for?It quite like that  a memory leak happens...
Anyone else has been in the same trouble?

Best Regards,
Tao Ma

--- 09年9月11日,周五, Tao Ma <matao_reg at yahoo.com.cn> 写道: