[Unbound-users] unbound-host ignoring expired RRSIGs?

Wouter Wijngaards wouter at NLnetLabs.nl
Wed Jul 29 10:51:19 UTC 2009

Hi Paul,

Can you give me the unbound-host commandline you used?

Unbound host is supposed to print (bogus security failure) for
expired rrsigs.
It only does so when -v is passed, otherwise it'll print bogus
data as output though.  Is this a user interface issue?