[Unbound-users] trouble resolving probsd.net

Chris Smith fetchmail at chrissmith.org
Mon Feb 23 18:51:12 UTC 2009

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 12:49 PM, Chris Smith <fetchmail at chrissmith.org> wrote:
> Strange because it happens with unbound or dnscache (djbdns).
> Strange because named (bind) can resolve it.

Not that strange - bind cannot resolve it from this one network
either. I didn;t realize my named.conf was set to forward first. When
I disable forwarding bind failed to resolve it as well.

I can successfully ping the name servers but just don't get DNS
replies from them. I'm suspecting some sort of IP blacklisting is in
effect.

Chris