[Unbound-users] Unbound mysteriously crashes

Haw Loeung haw.loeung at tpg.com.au
Tue Dec 23 20:13:44 UTC 2008

Hi Matthijs,

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 11:52:43 pm Matthijs Mekking wrote:
> I see that you build Unbound with libevent. Do these problems occur when
> you build without libevent?
>
> <quote>usually problem goes away if libevent is not used</quote>

First of all, thank you for replying.

It seems to be running fine without libevent. We tested this before putting
real load onto these servers. However, we need to build Unbound with
libevent because there were too many requests being dropped
(total.requestlist.exceeded was off the roof).

Regards,

Haw

--
Haw Loeung