How to include unbound into my application setup.

Jeremy Rand jeremyrand at airmail.cc
Tue Sep 12 07:44:45 UTC 2017

Newell Zhu via Unbound-users:
> Hi, guys
>
> Thanks for build unbound.
>
> Now I want to build a WinForms application for Windows 7 ~ 10, And it has some features depend on unbound.
>
> So If I can to include unbound in my installation and lets user to install unbound when installing my application?
>
> I use install shield for building my setup.
>
> Thanks first.

Hi Newell,

We had a similar use case: we wanted to bundle DnssecTrigger with our
application's NSIS installer.  The code we came up with is at
https://github.com/namecoin/ncdns-nsis , maybe you'll be able to get
some ideas from it.

Cheers,
--
-Jeremy Rand
Lead Application Engineer at Namecoin
Mobile email: jeremyrandmobile at airmail.cc
Mobile OpenPGP: 2158 0643 C13B B40F B0FD 5854 B007 A32D AB44 3D9C
Send non-security-critical things to my Mobile with OpenPGP.
Please don't send me unencrypted messages.
My business email jeremy at veclabs.net is having technical issues at the
moment.