Maintained by: NLnet Labs

trust-anchor-file, auto-trust-anchor-file, trust-anchor

Eric Luehrsen
Fri Mar 3 05:19:36 CET 2017

Hi Ed -

I currently maintain the Unbound package for LEDE / OpenWrt. On LEDE
17.01 we have Unbound configured to not only use RFC5011, but we have
some scripting to keep it from cooking through flash. Unbound is rather
busy maintaining the key, so we let it spin its wheels on tmpfs (mounted
/var/). We then copy back to flash on longer intervals. The user
feedback I get is that DNSSEC and home-owned recursion is an important
feature for them. From the tone of some feed back, I could imply some
take issue with their ISP practices in DNS.

- Eric