Maintained by: NLnet Labs

Can Unbound save cached DNS record to file on shutdown and then, read file of cached records on startup?

Eduardo Schoedler
Fri Oct 28 04:44:44 CEST 2016

https://www.unbound.net/documentation/unbound-control.html

       dump_cache: The contents of the cache is printed in a text
format to stdout.
              You can redirect it to a file to store the cache in a file.

       load_cache:
              The contents of the cache is loaded from stdin.  Uses  the  same
              format as dump_cache uses.

--
Eduardo Schoedler