Stress Unbound server

Matthias Fischer matthias.fischer at ipfire.org
Mon Dec 26 14:54:23 UTC 2016

Hi,

On 26.12.2016 13:57, Welisson Tomé wrote:
> So, i'd like to know if you have some docs about dnsperf and dnsblast
> explain how to run this kind of test with more precision.

I'm sorry, but these two tools were just the result of a quick search -
I'm not so skilled in programming (or dns-testing) that I could be of
much help.

If you need some serious test suite, take a closer look at the unbound
website. We started to use 'unbound' a few weeks ago (with
IPfire-routers), so the experience with this is too fresh...

Best,
Matthias