Strange Crash on iOS

W.C.A. Wijngaards wouter at nlnetlabs.nl
Mon Aug 1 12:04:58 UTC 2016

Hi Blair,

Perhaps upgrade the libunbound to a newer version, this sounds like a
bug in the locking mechanism of the log functions that was fixed a while
ago?

Otherwise, the fopen(logfile) fails, or the thread_key_create function
fails, and it tries to print an error for that?  It does not release
that logkey until app exit, but it has a global variable key_create to
keep track of whether the log thread key has already been created?

Best regards, Wouter