Maintained by: NLnet Labs

[Unbound-users] Issue Resolving "packagist.org"

Jaap Akkerhuis
Tue Jan 13 16:16:43 CET 2015

 Dag-Erling Sm?rgrav writes:

 > Jaap Akkerhuis <jaap at NLnetLabs.nl> writes:
 > > According to <http://dnsviz.net/d/packagist.org/dnssec/> the domain
 > > iis bogus and <http://dnssec-debugger.verisignlabs.com/packagist.org>
 > > is not happy either.
 >
 > It's not bogus, it's just not signed.  Or did I miss something?
 >
 > I have had problems with DNSSEC in the past (although in a completely
 > different scenario) due to misconfigured root servers.  I have a log
 > somewhere...

Now it is, yes.

At the time people were complaining an I was looking (some days ago),
dnsviz declared it bogus. The fun of dnsviz is that you can actually
7th this month (Updated: 2015-01-06 21:46:01 UTC (7 days ago) the site
says) it was bogus.

	jaap