[Unbound-users] Unbound Log Verbosity

unbound at fongaboo.com unbound at fongaboo.com
Tue Feb 10 18:40:55 UTC 2015

Thank you.

Strangely, I found no entries in unbound.conf related to logging other
than the verbosity.

I tried adding...

syslog: yes
log-queries: yes

...but when I run unbound-checkconf, I got:

/var/unbound/unbound.conf:8: error: unknown keyword 'syslog'
/var/unbound/unbound.conf:8: error: stray ':'
/var/unbound/unbound.conf:8: error: unknown keyword 'yes'
read /var/unbound/unbound.conf failed: 3 errors in configuration file