[Unbound-users] Unbound Android port

Marek Sebera marek.sebera at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 11:43:15 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm glad at least somebody finds this project useful.

I'm sincerely not currently in state, where I'd have the wrapper / control application ready,
but that should be matter of 1-2 weeks, if I can gather enough time.
I'll do follow up in this mailing list as soon as it is available.

For sure, sources will be available under Apache 2.0 (or similar) license,
and I've worked with F-Droid team before (ie. my app Simple Dilbert), so I'll let them know of this project,

Also If anybody is willing to contribute, I'd really use some help, as my free time dispositions
are not very good right now.

Best Regards
Marek Sebera