[Unbound-users] DNSSEC trust anchors

Thomas Winget tewinget at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 23:16:11 UTC 2014

Despite my best efforts searching, I can't seem to find the correct way to
deal with DNSSEC trust anchors cross-platform.  I would like to enable
DNSSEC validation for various DNS-based functions in a program that uses
libunbound (C++), but maintaining trust anchors within the git repo is
untenable (as some users don't compile from source).  Note: the program
uses libunbound for DNS queries, not as a server.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for where various OS keep DNSSEC
anchors, or if they include them?  Currently we build for Win (XP+), OSX,
Linux, and FreeBSD.

Thanks in advance if anyone is able to help.

--
Thomas Winget