Maintained by: NLnet Labs

[Unbound-users] use-caps-for-id ignore list - feature request

Rygl Aleš
Sun Sep 14 18:56:32 CEST 2014

On Sunday 14 of September 2014 16:37:36 Paul wrote:

> That would be hard. Aren't all godaddy hosted domains (not godaddy itself)
broken? That's why we had to disable this feature in fedora/RHEL

I have found out a temporary solution. I am forwarding troubled domains to a
another resolver without 0x20 support using forward zone:

unbound-control forward_add alibaba.com <IP>@<port>

You can try by our own, alibaba is still broken.

I have found out that even forwarding to a dummy IP solves the problem. For
some reason it turns off caps_for_id feature and a the resolver replies.

Ales