[Unbound-users] problem with NS editnew.net

Over Dexia over at dexia.de
Wed Jun 11 18:09:33 UTC 2014

Am 11.06.2014 15:24, schrieb Michael MacNeill:

> Thank you Willem, unbound-host was extremely useful in tracking down
> this problem.

This inspired me to play around with unbound-host a little.

When I used the following command line under Debian 7.4, unbound-host
version 1.4.17, I got an access violation:

unbound-host -v -4 -d -d -r -C /etc/unbound/unbound.conf xy

Thgougt you might be interested. I can trace and dig deeper into this,
if you can't reproduce it easily with this info.

regards, jo