[Unbound-users] A next step

Olaf Kolkman olaf at NLnetLabs.nl
Mon Jun 2 13:13:52 UTC 2014

[apologies for the cross-post]

Dear Colleagues

After leading NLnet Labs for eight and a half year I will be moving to ISOC and become its Chief Internet Technology Officer as of July 14.

I leave behind a strong team, with an amazing spirit and motivation. A team that produces the most incredible implementations of protocols and technology that make the Internet more secure and trustworthy. The transition from an organization that builds technology for the Open Internet to an organization that promotes the Open Internet is a
natural path and working as an officer at ISOC is an amazing opportunity.

NLnet Labs' board has appointed Benno Overeinder (benno at NLnetLabs.nl), who I am sure you know, as (interim) director. He will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the lab as of July 1. I hope you will continue to support NLnet Labs through him, just like you supported NLnet Labs through me. In cooperation with Han Brouwers, the director of our wholly owned subsidiary we are working on a short transition.

Off course, NLnet Labs continues to be committed to its projects and products.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions you might have.

Kindest regards,

—Olaf Kolkman

Also see:
http://www.nlnetlabs.nl/blog/2014/06/02/a-next-step/