[Unbound-users] Request more info on bug fix for 1.4.21

Hannah Van Eenoo H.VanEenoo at F5.com
Wed Oct 9 23:46:58 UTC 2013

Hi there!

I was reading the changelogs for version 1.4.21 and came across this bug fix listed but without a Bugzilla link: "Fix queries leaking up for stubs and forwards, if the configured nameservers all fail to answer."

I was wondering how I could get more information on how this problem manifested (or was found), what code change the fix involved and whether or not my version was susceptible in the first place. I'm happy to do the footwork, just need some pointing in the right direction.

Thanks very much!

Hannah Van Eenoo