[Unbound-users] round-robin, a plea..

Måns Nilsson mansaxel at besserwisser.org
Fri Mar 2 07:40:09 UTC 2012

Hi,

having read the archives before posting, I'm well aware of the
position held on round robin as being feeping creaturism. It is, however,
something we have relied on in the past, did not even remotely imagine
as non-implemented (that's background research, yep!) and now we're
being bitten by most uneven load on our round-robin-loadshared systems.

If there is something as "most wanted feature list", I'd like to put
mine and my colleagues' voices on supporting round-robin.

Groetjes,

--
Måns, watching session counters.