[Unbound-users] Unbound stops answering after ADSL-line bounce

W.C.A. Wijngaards wouter at nlnetlabs.nl
Tue Aug 21 06:58:52 UTC 2012

Hi Mark,

In 1.4.17 there is a fix called:
Fix timeouts to keep track of query type, A, AAAA and other, if
another has caused timeout blacklist, different type can still probe.

It could likely prevent this issue.  You should not (with updated
unbound version) have this issue.  It should probe the nameserver.
You are forwarding, unbound basically talks to one upstream machine?