[Unbound-users] ospf'd ha and dns blacklisting with unbound

Alexander Clouter alex at digriz.org.uk
Thu Nov 18 15:23:20 UTC 2010

Hi,

Whilst Men & Mice are getting kudos on their contributions, thought I
would throw my stuff out there.

I got infuriated with our Cisco load-balancer and the complications they
create, so I put together documentation on putting together a OSPF
backed anycast'ed DNS resolver service (with unbound, but really could
be with anything):

http://www.digriz.org.uk/ha-ospf-anycast

Also, for ages now we have been doing DNS blacklisting with unbound
(trivially adaptable for other resolvers though):

http://www.digriz.org.uk/dns-malware-blacklisting

Hope people find these useful.

Cheers

--
Alexander Clouter
.sigmonster says: Try to get all of your posthumous medals in advance.