[Unbound-users] Unbound v1.4.4 in forked mode load unbalanced

Yuri Schaeffer yuri at NLnetLabs.nl
Wed May 26 12:42:12 UTC 2010

Hi Michael,

> Currently I am running it as test on one of my low traffic dns servers (
> about 1k request per second).
>
> But what I notice is that 1 process is serving almost all traffic while
> the other process is handling only a fraction of the requests.

I believe this effect is caused by libevent, 1 process can handle 1kqps
without any problems whatsoever. There is simply no reason to wake any
other process. Try to increase the query load.

Regards,
Yuri

--
Yuri Schaeffer