[Unbound-users] stub vs. forward vs. redirect

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Mon Sep 14 18:48:38 UTC 2009

We have a number of private zones on our site: a forward zone
private.cam.ac.uk, and a number of reverse zones under 172.16.0.0/12.
Should I configure these as stub zones, forward zones, or redirect zones?
At the moment private.cam.ac.uk is not signed but cam.ac.uk is. Does
DNSSEC validation affect how I should configure these zones? Do I need to
use the domain-indecure option?

Tony.
GERMAN BIGHT HUMBER: SOUTHWEST 5 TO 7. MODERATE OR ROUGH. SQUALLY SHOWERS.
MODERATE OR GOOD.