[Unbound-users] 2 config files?!

Gabriel Petrescu gabrielescu at gmail.com
Mon May 18 08:17:30 UTC 2009

in config file i unachecked:

# unbound server key file.
         server-key-file: "/etc/unbound/unbound_server.key"

        # unbound server certificate file.
         server-cert-file: "/etc/unbound/unbound_server.pem"

        # unbound-control key file.
         control-key-file: "/etc/unbound/unbound_control.key"

        # unbound-control certificate file.
         control-cert-file: "/etc/unbound/unbound_control.pem"

so it pointed to the right files

than unbound-control stats

generated a lot of data

until now it seems to be fine.

i will post as i finnish my succesfull way to install unbound on ubuntu

i will come with updates.

thank you for help

gabi