[Unbound-users] BINDs views in unbound

Mon Mar 30 14:48:03 UTC 2009

Hi Artis,

I am glad that you found out.

It turns out that in the configure tests the -lssl was changing the
outcome of the later -pthread test.  And without that flag it would end
up using thread-unsafe library calls.  I've fixed in svn trunk r1569 so
that the pthread test is done before the other libraries(SSL, python).

(I guess your /usr/local/libssl and /usr/lib/libssl are different, one
has libthr linked in, which makes the pthread tests act awkward, since
pthreads seem to be available without any flags)

Thanks,