Maintained by: NLnet Labs

[Unbound-users] unbound-host ignoring expired RRSIGs?

Paul Wouters
Wed Jul 29 13:18:27 CEST 2009

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009, Wouter Wijngaards wrote:

> Can you give me the unbound-host commandline you used?

I used unbound-host -v -v -v -d -d -d (I always forget if its -d or -v :)

> Unbound host is supposed to print (bogus security failure) for
> expired rrsigs.
> It only does so when -v is passed, otherwise it'll print bogus
> data as output though.  Is this a user interface issue?

It did not. I cannot repeat it as Scott fixed the expired sigs.

Also, what is it supposed to print without -v / -d ? Since it should
end up with Servfail, which it did not.

Paul