[Unbound-users] Resolving Timeouts/Issues

Dave Ellis dave at colo4dallas.com
Thu Oct 9 15:59:27 UTC 2008

Thanks for the tweaking tips. I'm going to keep an eye on things over
the weekend to see how we do.

I also tried moving the outgoing-num-tcp and incoming-num-tcp to 10, but
the same errors came up again. I did notice the errors were coming from
one specific client of ours, and no others. I am curious if he has a
firewall doing some kind of filtering causing the issue. I may give him
a call to see if he has anything weird going.

Other than that, I think we're good for now. Thanks so much for the
assistance. If this works well we will be rolling Unbound out through
our entire cluster. I do want to mention, that Unbound is using 5% the
CPU that bind uses on a typical day.

Kuddos to everyone working this project. I'm impressed.

-Dave